Saturday 11 April 2015

Nothing is better than music!

Music is one of those things that almost everyone likes. Everyone has their genre, and everyone has their favourite artist. Some individuals may have more than one favourite artist or more than one genre of music they like. As for me I don’t have a favourite artist but more a favourite style / genre of music, which is electronic. Such genres as Electro, House, and Trap, are some of my more desired genres.

Everyone listens to music for a different reason. Some listen to it to relax them, some to hype themselves up others even as a concentration tool, but there is no right or wrong reason for listening to music.  As for me I listen to music to release my mind from thinking. Music relaxes me, allows me to set my mind free and concentrate with out distraction.

Youtube has been one of the biggest hits on the internet as a social device within the last 5 years. Youtube was a massive step in music sharing and has effected the music industry immensely. The service has allowed anyone that has a passion for music and creating music to upload tracks and videos and share them with the rest of the world. Stay tuned for a greater insight into how Youtube has effected the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment